This tool is designed to assist you to get your blood flowing and release unwanted toxins from your body.
Made in South Africa from 100% pinewood.
The wooden accessory technique originated from Europe and has been used worldwide as a massage tool.
- DIY Lymphatic drainage
- Helps reduce appearance of cellulite on the legs, arms and back by aiding the lymphatic system in the release of excess fluids and toxins.
Perfect Body-Contouring Practice
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that help clear the body of toxins, waste and other uninvited materials. The primary function of the lymphatic system is to move lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout the body.
Lymphatic Drainage massages stimulates the lymphatic system by moving the lymph to the lymph nodes, clearing waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart. The perfect shaped tool allows you to reach these areas to fuel the lymph fluid circulation throughout the body.
- Removal of toxins & waste materials
- Helps prevent swelling after injury or surgery
- Known to provide a major boost in the immune system
- Drains and moves toxins out of the body naturally
- Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin's surface by helping toxins find their way out of the body through the lymphatic system.
- Improves blood circulation & stimulates lymphatic drainage in the body.
These massage movements should affect only the skin, so use gentle pressure and do not press hard enough to feel the muscles.
Do not massage swollen or infected areas or areas of the body that have undergone treatment for cancer.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition